7:30 & 11 “Phone” light Service
Our 7:30 & 11 Christmas Eve service is our traditional candlelight service which we will slightly modify this year to use the lights from our phones. We hope you can join us for this memorable time of celebration and wonder as we rejoice in the birth of Emmanuel, God with us.
- Christmas Eve in person worship service in the Family Center. (See information on in person worship at the bottom of this page)
- Live at 7:30 and 11 via YouTube: or search Fairfieldpcusa on YouTube
- Recorded version will be available on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/fairfieldpcusa/) and our website (www.fairfieldpcusa.org) after the service.
Regarding in person worship:
- Our first priority is to worship God and to serve Him.
- Our second priority, that comes directly from the first, is to serve our brothers and sisters by protecting their health.
- We are asking everyone to wear a mask.
- We are asking everyone to greet one another without shaking hands.
- We will have seating in such a way that social distancing will be the result.
- Nursery will not be available.
- The Family Center wing and the bathrooms will all be sanitized before and after each service.
- We will have hand sanitizer available and plenty of soap and water.
- The Choir will not be leading us out of respect for their respective ages.
- We will be live broadcasting both services and recording them for later viewing for everyone who is not able to be with us.
- We are strongly encouraging anyone with vulnerabilities or co-morbidities to stay safe at home and participate online or over the phone.
- There will not be bulletins, offering plates will be stationary at the doors as we make the service as contact free as possible.
- Our regular Sunday School schedule will be postponed until we are sure we can meet together in the smaller rooms safely.